Friday 24 June 2011

Birthday Prayers

  I pray to god that this day and all your days be filled with the tremendous God’s special love for you. Happy Birthday
  On the occasion of your birthday i pray to God for your happiness in your life.
  Today at the occasion of your birthday i ask the God, You continue to bless the works of his hands and the thoughts of his heart.
  Today at the time of your happy birthday I ask the God for your protection over the life and don’t harm or danger or any hurts to avoid from your life.
  Happy birthday my dear friend where you remain God bless you.
best wishes
  I am praying to my God that you live long with happiness and fulfill in your life.
  I want to wish you the most wonderful of birthday which you are going to celebrate today and and pray to God that it will be a treasure memory for the rest of your life.
  I pray to God that the sun will always shin upon you which is so beautiful whenever it is rise.
  I pray to God that you always be happy all the way to the top.
  On the occasion of the your birthdays i will remember always how important are you to me?
  I have no friend like you and i pray to god on your birthday that you live long.
birthday wishes
Posted in Happy Birthday Wishes, Islamic Wishes | Comments Off

Islamic Birthday Wishes

best wishes
“Life is precious gift from God, May you have many such occasions in your life.”
“Wish you Happy Birthday, no doubt another year of life is blessing from God”
“Allah grant his men for their kind deeds by children, May Allah keep you people always happy and blessed.”
“May Allah give you life to celebrate many of such blessed moments with your near ones.”
“I want to be the part of this happy occasion, and wish that May Allah always shed His blessings rain on you.”
“Allah is too much Generous, how i can pay gratitude that He has given my friend another year of life to stay with us.”
“For us this day is not less than a blessing, for having such nice friend.”
“Thanks for the invitation, May Allah decrease your problems and make you prosper.”
best wishes
“Life, children, abundance all are the gifts from Allah, May you have all these gifts from Allah, Happy Birthday to You.”
“Forget the past, future is ahead waiting for you with plenty of blessings.”
“Take this day as chance from Allah to serve His people, forget the past sins, He is forgiver, think ahead.”
“May Allah give you long life,it is not pray for you, it is for me as i cant live without you.”
“If Allah has given you life, He wants from you His work, so take it as granted.”
“God is great, He is the Master, He gives, grants, bestowed the one whom He wants, You are the one of those lucky people to have his Blessings.”
“I wish you blessings of Allah on your birthday and pray for you, the one who love you much, always with you on your every birthday. Happy Birthday to you”
“I wish you a very happy birthday dear.You are a special gift from God for us and i pray may you live long.”

No comments:

Post a Comment