Monday 6 June 2011

Friends Birthday Wishes

On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy Birthday.

You are a good friend and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for the friendship we share.

I wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday. Your friendship has touched all of us. May you get all you desire.

With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you. Happy Birthday.

You are an amazing friend, with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday.

With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal, life and world turns in to so much fun. Thanks and wishing you a very sweet birthday.

Each day my friend you learn new things,
Each phase is like life's new innings.
Sometimes you get chances, sometimes you choose,
In this game of life, a smile is what I hope you never lose.
Happy Birthday!


I am glad I found a friend like you,
You are to me like a shining dew.
This day God has given me the best gift,
You are the reason my mood is always uplift.
Happy Birthday!


I am so lucky to have been blessed with a friend as wonderful as you. On your birthday I just want to thank God for sending you into this world. You are seriously a blessing in disguise. Happy Birthday, my friend.

Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a friend like you. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I wish you get all that you truly deserve. Happy Birthday to you.

I'm sure that there is no other person in this world whose heart is as beautiful as yours. After all, I know you so damn well. Happy Birthday, buddy. I wish you live a thousand years.

You bring magic into the world my friend and with your magic, this world becomes a better place to live in. Probably, that is because you are an angel. I seriously don't know what I would do without you. Happy Birthday to the best friend I've ever had.

Thank you so much for standing by my side and being such a lovely friend always. I may have never ever thanked you or maybe even taken you for granted all the time. But on your birthday, I just want you to know that I value you the most in my life. Nobody will ever be able to take your place. Happy Birthday to you, my friend.

I'm taking your birthday as an opportunity to thank you for all that you are to me. I will never be able to forget the support that you have given me. Happy Birthday, my sugar lumps! May your birthday be as sweet as you are.

Nobody is as luck as me to have you. You understand me more than I can even understand myself. I could never thank you enough for all that you have done for me. Happy Birthday to the best friend in this whole world.

On your birthday, I just want to remind you that you are the best person I have ever met in my whole life. Don't bother what anybody else has to say, you have changed my life and I will never forget that. Happy Birthday to you, my dearest friend.

You can make even the dullest day so damn interesting with your bright smile and hilarious sense of humor. You are simply awesome to have around. Have a lovely birthday, amigo.

Life itself has been such a smashing hit, right from the time you made your grand entrance. I love you, my friend. You are really special to me. Happy Birthday.

Thank you for understanding and trusting me so much. But most of all thank you for standing by my side and believing, I was right even when everybody thought otherwise. Happy Birthday to you. I wish the best of best comes to you.

You listened to me when I wanted to talk. You were always there to help me get rid of my fears and wipes away all my tears. Today on your birthday, I just cannot make my mind whom should I be more thankful to. To you for being a sweetheart? Or to God for blessing me with a friend like you? Happy Birthday.

I wish you all the finest things in life, my dearest friend because a royalty like you deserves the best. Happy Birthday, my precious one. May you have an awesome day.

I wish you a lovely day, not just today because it is your birthday, but all year round. May you always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face. Happy Birthday to you.

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment