Wednesday 1 June 2011

tams World Of Wishes


Welcome To Tam's World Of Wishes.
I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit.
There's lots to see and do here.
And I am always updating so please visit often
To find out more about me just click on
the About Tams section of the site directory
What I am hoping to do here with this site
Is share with you some of the things
that are most important to me
So why not grab that cup of java
And let our journey together begin.
Happy thoughts I send your way.
And may all your wishes come true.

Wishes For You

These my Special friend
Are the wishes I have for you
You are very special to me
May all these wishes come true.

I wish you good fortune my friend
For without it life can be rough
Even though in this world today
It is hard to be fortunate enough.

I wish you great luck my friend
In accomplishing whatever your life goal may be
For I know you will someday
And right beside you to help, you reach them will be me.

Last and most importantly
My friend I wish you love
For without it life is life can be blue
And when you do find love my friend
Then all these wishes I have for you my friend
Will have finally all come true.

© Tamatha Perkins Guthrie

No comments:

Post a Comment