Wednesday 1 June 2011

Birthday Wishes for a FrienThe following are ideas for Birthday Wishes for a Friend


Have you ever struggled with what to write in your Birthday cards? Do you want to give a special Birthday Wish to your Friend? Let us give you some ideas to create the perfect Birthday greeting.






I’m so very lucky
I’m so happy too
To have a great Friend
Someone as wonderful as you
Happy Birthday!



True Friends are not easy to come by
Friends can come and go
But you my friend are so special
And I just want you to know
I will always treasure our friendship
And be thankful for a friend like you
Best Wishes For a Happy Birthday
May your every wish come true!



You’re a little crazy
You’re a little wacky too
We have such fun together
That’s why I love being Friends with you
Cause I’m also a little crazy
Yea, I’m wacky too
That’s why were so great together
Our Friendship is like glue
I’ll always be there for you
Cause I’m stuck on you
Happy Birthday!



A Friend is someone to share things with
A Friend is always there
You’ve always been such a dear friend to me
So many things we’ve shared
So on your special day
I just want you to know
I’ll always be there for you
Wherever you may go
Happy Birthday!



You always make me smile
You always make me laugh
I’m so very glad were friends
You’re the best Friend I’ve ever had
Happy Birthday!



If I was to think of the perfect Friend
If I was to visualize
No doubt about it
You would come to mind
So friend on your Birthday
I wish fantastic things for you
Happiness, the best of luck
And successes in all you do!



Friendships are like recipes
A little of this and a little of that
Our friendship is the very best
It’s the best recipe I ever had
Happy Birthday and the very best in the years to come!



Were friends in the Winter
Summer Fall and Spring
True friends stick together
Through most anything
Friend on your Birthday
May all your dreams come true
I wish nothing but the best
For a wonderful friend like you!



I am so blessed
I am so lucky too
To have found a Best Friend
As wonderful as you
Happy Birthday and Best Wishes!



When we were younger
And we became Friends
I knew our close Friendship
Would never end
Though we don’t see one another
Like in the day
I just want to tell you
In my heart you’ll always stay
Have a very Happy Birthday!



Whether were sharing a coffee
Or a drink or two
I always love
Spending time with you
Your Birthday is special to me
A time to celebrate
A very close friend of mine
Who is really great
Happy Birthday!



Like the sand and water
Like honey and bees
We were meant to be friends forever
For eternity
Happy Birthday!



My Friend from the beginning
My Friend through and through
My world is a better place
Because I have a Friend in you
Best Wishes and Happy Birthday!



I could buy my friend a car
I could buy my friend a boat
Problem is friend
I don’t have any dough
But if Wishes account for something
I have great big ones for you
You’d be really well off
If all my Wishes for you came true
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment