Monday 25 April 2011

Firendship Poems


**Thank you for your friendship**
Thank you for our friendship
For it means so much to me,
Your kindness and understanding
And loving ways you share so free.
Thank you for being beside me
When I needed someone that cared,
And thank you for all your loyalty
For the times together we shared.
Thank you for our friendship
For it's something even money can't buy,
Thank you for holding me tightly
When there was a need I had to cry.
Thank you for always smiling
When I couldn't smile at all,
And thank you for boosting my ego
For the times I felt so small.
Your friendship I cherish so deeply
So this message to you I send,
May God bless and always watch over you
And may you always remain my friend

**I have some friends**
I have some friends,
whom I hold dear.
Without them,
I'd have nothing to hold near.
My friends will always be there for me.
I know that because, I have nothing to fear.
I always seem to think at night,
of what life would be like without them here.
It's a scary thing to think about.
not having no one to care.
I dont know what I would do,
because friendship is very rare.
I'm glad I found the time to write,
this poem I wrote this year.
I just hope you think of me,
'cuz this is so sincere.
**A friend who will be forever true**
I think somewhere, sometime, I may find
A friend who will be forever true,
With a heart of beautiful eternal love
Maybe it will be somebody new.

I'll imagine a heart so very caring
And a willingness to share,
A delightfully sweet sense of humor
With spontaneous care.

They shall know how to keep a secret
And when to turn to prayer,
Not needing to always chat
But glad to just "be there".

Might I search away in the blue yonder
Or shall I look behind,
I'm feeling such a sweet tickle inside
Someone special is coming to my mind.

Oh then, why should I search so far and wide
For a friend of God's design,
When your heart was prepared before I prayed
Waiting for me, there all the time. 
hildhood Friends As childhood friends, we grew up together,
Swearing to be friends forever and ever.
Sometimes we would argue and fight,
Other times we would laugh and stay up all night.
We went from playing with games and toys,
To talking and dreaming about different boys.
My thoughts and feelings, to you I would confide,
Never having anything to hide.
Friends we do remain,
Things changing, and things staying the same.
To each other we still listen and share,
About each other, we will always care.

**IF I COULD CATCH A RAINBOW**
If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you are feeling blue
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea
But all these things I am finding
Are impossible for me
I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be what I know best
A friend that's always there
 


No comments:

Post a Comment