Monday 25 April 2011

Short Love Poems

Short Love Poems
Short love poems express the feeling of love and the meaning of a relationship between two people. This love could be between any two individuals, or could also take the shape of affection and care such as between a mother and a daughter, or a father and a son, or a brother and a sister. One can use these poems to express his care and concern for the other person.


**The reasons I love you**
The Smell of your hair
The taste of your kiss
These are the things
That I will always miss
The sound of your voice
The feel of your hand
They affect me in ways
You could never understand
The love in your heart
The peace in your eyes
They make me feel
Like I want to cry
You are a gift
That God gave to me
And I can just feel
That we are meant to be
I'll love you forever
I hope you do to
For it's only a short while
Before we say "I do"
                                                                **Love of My Life**
Like the stars in the sky,
I am calling to you.
From the heavens above,
I am looking for you.
In the depths of my soul,
I will live and breathe for you.
Sadness dwells inside you;
You have nothing to fear,
for I am next to you.
I can feel your sadness;
Let me be sad for you,
so you will feel love once again.
Worry not about life,
let me worry for you.
You should always love life,
for it is a part of you.
I'll be there when you fall,
to catch you and say I Love You...


                                                                    **Awoke in Love**
My friend once told me
Love is like a dream
Strewn rose petal pathways
And sand soft as cream
Blue green meadows
Sprinkled with dew
Whispering winds
That whisper How d'ya do's?
Tall oaks with plain shade
But enchanted lullaby's
Fruit full of flavor
Cornstalks and fireflies
I said plainly,
Tis truly a lie!
Till he picked me up gently
And we flew to the sky
I flew with him til
My cheeks were bright as day
When the moon came up slowly
The stars shooed the sun away
And soft as a breeze
My heart did flutter
When I stepped in the ocean
And slipped like as butter
For I fell in a reverie
Full of pixies and such
When Love did talk to me
And whispered, I love you this much.
I love you like cherries
That burst in your mouth,
I love you like wisteria
That blossom down South,
I love you like dolphins
Love to jump free,
I love you like tall pine
So high beyond that you can see,
I love you like a mountain
Loves to drink from the sky,
I love you as sweet gentle truth
That betrays the worst lie.
But as I crossed
The green hills so favored
It is that moment in choice
I will forever savor,
For as I awoke
In the morning divine
I saw all the beauties
In the bright sunshine
I awoke in love
And as I turned around
It was to see a smile
I have yet not found
For as love is as mystical
As mystical can be
It is my dream pleasant
That forever belongs to me.

**Picture in a Frame**
Your pictures are in frames, memories on my wall,
To have you here again, I would give them all.
A picture cannot capture, the beauty of your skin,
Or the radiating glow I'd feel, whenever you would grin.
They cannot talk or sing to me, the way you used to do,
I'll never love another, the way that I love you.
So I look at you my soul mate, a picture in a frame,
I cry my tears of sorrow, cause I feel God's to blame.
He came and took the one, who made my life complete,
And all that's left are pictures, and an empty seat.
I also have a feeling down, deep within my heart,
It's the pain of loneliness, since we've been apart.
I try not to let the grief, just overcome my day,
I'll blow a kiss to heaven and send it when I pray.
I'll ask God to free me now, from a world so blue,
To take me up to Paradise, so I can fly with you.
I'm waiting for the day you come, calling out my name,
Until then I'll be staring at, your picture in a frame.

 **You live in my heart**
You live in my heart,
i won't break it apart,
even if it makes me to cry,
i will love you till i die.
Blood doesn't flow in my vein,
ur thought flows in it as a pain,
I may not be the one for you,
i would have still loved you-
even if i knew....
My love is not written on sand,
for the waters to wash away,
it is written in my heart to stand,
all the difficulty that comes its way.
You still live in my eyes,
even after seeing all the goodbyes,
You can go to any place you desire,
the dream of being together will-
always burn like a fire....
I still smile looking into the life of yesterday,
to wipe away the tears that you bring everyday,
Nights seems to be getting longer and longer,
with thoughts of u getting stronger and stronger.
My love may not be one happy chapter,
like the saying "they lived happily ever after",
By loving,i have lost everything to you,
what i still possess is just the memories-
of once being with you....




No comments:

Post a Comment