Wednesday 20 April 2011

Wishing Upon A Star Text

                   Send "When You Wish Upon A Star" Ringtone to your Cell
                                          When You Wish Upon A Star
                                                      Louis Armstrong

                                                When you wish upon a star
                                              Makes no difference who you are
                                                   Anything your heart desires
                                                        Will come to you

                                                  If your heart is in your dreams
                                                       No request is to extreme
                                                  When you wish upon a star
                                                          As dreamers do

                                                               Fate is kind
                                                 She brings to those who love
                                              As sweet fullfillment of their secret drowns
                                                         Like a boat out of the blue
                                                     Fate steps in and see's you through

                                                   Moma when you wished upon a star
                                                             Your dreams come true


                                                                      Fate is kind
                                                          She brings to those who love
                                                    As sweet fullfillment of their secret drowns
                                                                Like a boat out of the blue
                                                           Fate steps in and see's you through

                                                            Baby when you wish upon a star
                                                               Your dreams come true
                                                                 When you wished upon a star
                                                           Makes no difference who you are
                                                                   Your dreams come true


                               Send "Solitary Ground" Ringtone to your Cell
Living at different places
Evading into various spaces
My compass has broken
I'm losing the way
An ongoing madness has led me astray

My past breathes down my neck
And it seems now that all I can do is
Go back to beginnings when all lay ahead
A fading illusion now plagues me instead

In me there's still a place that fulfils me
A sanctity here that I call home, I run to
When winter descends
If I try, can I find solid ground

I follow elusive paths
Oh, it seems they've been written in stone
And the door to a new life is closing so fast
Burning the bridges will not bring me back

I know that in me there's still a place that fulfils me
A sanctity here that I call home, I run to
When winter descends
If I try, can I find solid ground
Or am I just wasting time?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment