Saturday 23 April 2011

Love Poems

Love Poems

Love has many meanings, from something that gives a little pleasure to something one would die for. It can describe an intense feeling of affection, an emotion or an emotional state. In ordinary use, it usually refers to interpersonal love. Probably due to its large psychological relevance, love is one of the most common themes in poetry.
Are you looking for romantic wedding invitations? Shop Wedding Paper Divas to find your wedding invitations.
Love poems are a perfect medium which can help two individuals to express their feelings for each other. They can help one show or express his feelings for either an object that is very close to one’s heart or for the person one really cares about. Love poems are the simplest mode to convey those feelings which can be easily expressed verbally.


                                                                       Pure Love
 
                                                    I will love you forever and ever
                                               I will defend you against your enemies
                                              I will support you when you are weak
                                              I will cry with you when you are hurt
                                              I will warn you when I see danger
                                              I will teach you anything I know
                                             I will listen quietly while you teach me
                                             I will pray for you and with you
                                             I will hold you when you need comfort
                                              I will feed you when you are hungry
                                             I will help you live but will not live for you
                                             I will respect your right to your freedom
                                              I will love you forever and ever.
                                                                     Be Mine
I'm delicately handing my heart to you,
In your caressing hands to forever keep.
I'm giving you the chance of destroying me,
And I know I'm in your love too deep.
I'm giving my entire self to you,
All of my mind, body, and soul.
Handing over to you my everything,
In hopes, you'll be the one to keep me whole.
I'm depending on your gentle and sweet love,
To get me through the tragic world each day.
I'm praying to God you'll always be here by my side,
And that's where you'll always be to stay.
Putting you over everyone else including myself,
You automatically go to the front of my line.
Which is why I'm delicately handing you my heart,
In hopes, you'll always and eternally, completely be mine. 

Addicted To You
Why can't I stop
Stop thinking of you
I try to fill my day
With lots of things to do
But I continue to drift
Wondering where you are
Do you have any idea
That on my heart you've left a scar
You have priorities
Places you have to be
I'm just so very sad
There's no place for me
I fell in love with you
The keeper of my heart
It's just very hard for me
Since we've been apart
I think you're amazing
A very wonderful man
You pulled me in your web
I became your greatest fan
Just thinking of you
Makes my heart race
There's no one like you
Who brings a glow to my face
Did you ever stop to see
That each time we were together
I would melt within your eyes
A feeling I'll always treasure
When I stop to think
All that we've been through
I can't help but realize
I'm addicted to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment