Tuesday 26 April 2011

Valentines Day (14 Feb)

Valentines Day (14th Feb)

Love me and the world is mine.
David Reed
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Albert Einstein

Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
Author Unknown
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
Thomas Hood
Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;
Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
To make that thousand up a million;
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let’s kisse afresh, as when we first begun.
Robert Herrick, “To Anthea (III)”
A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
Author Unknown
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
Robert Frost
Love is the poetry of the senses.
Honoré de Balzac
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
Rose Franken
Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved.
Christopher Paul Rubero
I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day.  When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
Author Unknown
For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
Rosemonde Gerard
It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment